It will advise you of what information we may ask from you and how we store that data securely. It also explains what we ask you to do to help us keep your data accurate, relevant and up to date.
When we ask for personal information, we will:
- Explain clearly and transparently why we need this personal data
- Secure it safely, protecting it from any unlawful access
- We will only share it with any third parties where we have your consent
- We will never pass your data over to any third parties for marketing purposes
- We will only use the data we take from you for the purpose we took it for
- We will only take the data that is relevant, adequate and limited to what Panther Travel Ltd need for the purpose of any agreement
- We will not keep your data any longer than is necessary
We ask you to:
- Make sure that the information you supply to us is accurate
- Inform us, as soon as possible, if this information changes, i.e your contact details or address.
We use CCTV at our operating centres, offices and on buses and coaches. We use this to record and monitor what takes place at our offices, in car parks and on our buses and coaches in order to provide a safe environment for both our employees and customers.
We also use this data for the following purposes:
- the prevention of, and detection of crime
- The apprehension or prosecution of offenders
- Including but not limited to reviews of; events, driving standards, insurance purposes and customer related incidents.
Our buses and coaches have audio but this is only used in the cab area to record conversations between our drivers and passengers.
11 Browning Road, Brantham, Manningtree, CO11 1QX.
Reg No: 07081748 Vat No: 992 6314 91
All of our CCTV is recorded on a loop basis and will be overwritten between 1-4 weeks unless data needs to be kept for the reasons listed above.
All of the CCTV hard drives are locked and can only be accessed by the CCTV administrator.
All of our vehicles are fitted with CCTV signs.
Disclosing your Information
We collect data from you to comply with legal requirements and to undertake the performance of the contract agreed. We will only pass personal information on if we have a legal obligation to do so, unless it is to a third party. Panther Travel Ltd does not pass on any of its data to third parties, other than those specified to undertake the contract entered into. We may pass data on to HMRC and other governing departments if we are required to do so by law.
You can find out about information we hold on you, correct any errors and find out any third parties we have shared your information with by making a Subject Access Request to our Data Protection Officer. To initiate a Subject Access Request, please contact Diane Barham on 01279 877771 or via email, email@example.com.
For any additional advice about data protection and the General Data Protection Regulation, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
This policy will be reviewed annually or sooner should the law dictate.
Cookies in use on this site and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use: Google Analytics
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.